Tuesday 24 July 2007

Blog Roll

I noticed that there are already many blog with the same objective as my blog. They also have been around longer than I am, hence, many gems are already uncovered but definitely scattered. In order to mine all these knowledge and not re-invent the wheel, I have setup a blog roll section to link up all the scattered gems.

The very first that I have included is from Derek Beauchemin.

DerekBeau.com gives you useful and practical advice about affiliate marketing, site creation, pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns and traffic generation. All of the content is right on the money and backed up with practical examples and stories from Derek’s own experiences. It’s a formula that works well and serves as a lesson to anybody who is thinking of starting their own “make money online” blog !

You will find the content to be useful and interesting as these posts demonstrate:

Making Money with PPC Marketing & Hot Trends (PS3/Wii Case Study) - A brilliant post on how Derek cashed in big time on the hype surrounding the launch of the PS3 and Nintendo Wii.

10 Reasons Why You Should Invest In Content Creation - The benefits of outsourcing to create content for your site are discussed and it is shown how it can be a profitable investment.

Buying Websites To Increase Your Online Income Portfolio - With many webmasters looking to sell their sites recently, Derek looks at what actually makes a site a worthwhile purchase.

18 Tips For Writing Better Pay-Per-Click Ads - If you’re looking at getting into the PPC game, this is a great list of the things that you should be thinking about when writing your advertising.

How To Get Targeted Entertainment Site Traffic for $0.003/Click (Or Less) - Derek writes about how he sponsored a Flash Game to receive this great ROI. Definitely a great idea for the game bloggers!

I’m happy to say that I’m quite sold on DerekBeau.com and that I’m looking forward to following the case studies and testing the tips that Derek delivers. It’s 100% about making money online so I have subscribed to the site to increase my knowledge about how to make an internet income and I would encourage you to do the same!


No comments: